Bainbrdge Island Domestic
Violence ProgramThis program assists victims and their children with issues related to domestic violence
The program offers...
- Crisis response
- Safety planning
- Emergency shelter
- Advocacy-based counseling
- Legal advocacy, in cooperation with Kitsap County courts, prosecutor and law enforcement.
- Weekly support groups, with child care
- Community referrals
- Community education on the nature, scope and dynamics of domestic violence.
- 24 hour emergency hotline
||There is no charge for our services.
All services are confidential
For 24 hour Emergency Hotline call: 1-800-500-5513
PO Box 137
Rolling Bay, WA.