"READY FOR ANY EMERGENCY"
A Community-Wide Emergency Preparedness
September 15 through December 31
Bainbridge Island Resilient Community Network is cosponsoring with the city of Bainbridge Island and the Bainbridge Island Fire Department an emergency awareness and education campaign to help BI citizens be "Ready For Any Emergency"
Five major components of the campaign include:
- NEIGHBORHOOD EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- Y2K CONTINGENCY STATUS REPORTS FROM LOCAL PROVIDERS
- TRAINING FOR EMERGENCY PREPERATION AND VOLUNTEERING
- RESOURCES FOR VULNERABLE RESIDENTS
As part of the campaign T & C, Safeway, Winslow Hardware, and Ace Hardware are sponsoring an 8 week in store promotion to help Bainbridge citizens slowly build emergency provisions.
For more information on the "Ready For Any Emergency" campaign visit the City web site at: www.ci.bainbridge-isl.wa.us